St. Patrick Cathedral School

Skip to main content
Main Menu Toggle
Please Create A Marquee
Legacy » History

History

The Sisters of Loretto at the Foot of the Cross opened St. Patrick Cathedral School in the fall of 1923 with 220 students in grades 1st through 7th. It was located in the community center at 1309 N. Stanton in what is now Cathedral High School. It was moved to the present location at 1111 N. Stanton in 1938. The Sisters of Loretto operated the school until 1976 when the first lay principal was appointed. Currently, the school houses 4k through 8th grade.